I have a very strong passion for writing and sharing the things I care about with the world. I have two wonderful daughters, work as a VA part time, and graduated with my Bachelors Degree in Internet Marketing from Full Sail University.
I have always wanted to run my own website. Starting from the time I was old enough to use the Internet I ‘designed’ multiple sites on old-fashioned drag and drop platforms. The topic was always something random, like Sailor Moon. I grew up thinking I wanted to be either a nurse, or a pharmacist…I guess I shouldn’t be shocked that I ended up being a professional blogger.
You could say it was in my genes from the start. I’m glad this is where I ended up.
- I love music and reading books.
- I married the boy next door (literally).
- I have a slight video game obsession, particularly jrpgs.
- I drink at least one pot of coffee every day.
- I am 5’9″ tall.
- Finalist of the Epic Mom Blogger competition.
- Whirlpool Test Drive Mom
- LifeLock Brand Ambassador
- HUGGIES Pasa Mi Prueba Brand Ambassador
- Big Brothers Big Sisters “Latino Bigs” 2013 Campaign Blogger
I’m always looking for more great opportunities, feel free to contact me if I interest you!
You can find me on the following Social Media websites:
Interviews and Features:
Nina Say is available for the following:
nina at ninasay . com
- SEO Consulting
- SEO Audits/Campaigns
- Public Speaking (Conferences, Events, Social Media)
- Spokesperson and Commercial Work.
Works With the Following: