As my friends, family, and readers know I just had Emma. She is my second and last baby, I love my two girls more than anything in the entire world but they have given me one gift…severe stretch marks all over my belly and sides. It is worth it, I totally know that, but I would love to not have them. I have tried many things, including tons of lotions and treatments. Nothing worked…but I wasn’t surprised.
I still did not lose my hope though, and I was extremely excited to try the Avishi Organics Intensive Repair Oil. At this point I am happy to try anything to at least fade my stretch marks.
Intensive Repair Oil Benefits
I really loved everything I read about this product. Did you know:
- It is free from chemicals, fragrances, colors, parabens, sulfates and other toxic ingredients, and is safe for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- The oil is light and quick-absorbing (unlike most oils.)
- Deters stretch marks and relieves belly itch (every woman who has ever been pregnant understands this one!)
- Safe to use while pregnant and breastfeeding.
- Skin-cell regenerating ingredients help smooth skin texture, promote elasticity, and enhance the repair process.
- It is made from pure botanical extracts and oils.
There really wasn’t any reason not to try it, and I’ve been using it as directed ( twice daily ) for a little over a month. It is recommended to use it for at least three months to see the best results. One thing I love is how great my skin feels after each use; my skin is soft and it feels better and looks healthier.
My stretch marks are not gone by any means, but they have faded. They are not as deep red anymore; I see it as a great improvement that they are white and a little shiny now. White and shiny is much better than deep red and extremely noticeable. I am going to keep using the oil religiously because I have real faith that this is going to provide some even greater results than I have seen already.
Where to buy
The Avishi Organics Intensive Repair Oil is $38.50 and can be purchased from http://www.avishiorganics.com/.
I give this product a 9.5/10!