New Year. Wow I can’t believe it is already here.
Everyone I know, myself included, has never followed through on a resolution during this time of year. It must be some kind of self fulfilling prophecy. I have been thinking about ways to keep that from happening. What can I do to make sure the promises I made to myself aren’t forgotten?
I needed a way to make sure I never had the opportunity to forget. I figured the best way was to make a tracker.
I have also decided that it is much more realistic to set small goals for the entire year instead of one huge one. I have always felt there was much more reward for achieving the small things. These small things mean so much, and I’ve always felt better seeing myself succeed more than just once in any given year.
New Year Resolution Tracker Printable
Because of all of this internal thought, I decided to make a tracker that I can use to keep my yearly goals front and center.
Click the image, or the download link below for a full resolution PDF version.
- Print a copy, one for each ‘reminder place.’ Some of my favorite ‘reminder places’ are taped to the wall by my work desk, the fridge, and on the door I leave most often through.
- Fill each month with no more than two goals. You want to be able to focus on each goal individually.
- Make sure each goal is a separate entity, not related to any other goal. If they are related, you might as well stick to being traditional with your resolutions. Try your best to fill in the entire sheet before you start. If your goals aren’t there for you when you need them you might just forget about filling it in at a later time.
- Feel free to change your goals up if your aspirations change. This is YOUR list and is meant to help YOU be happy.
- Keep track and enjoy the pride you will feel when you cross everything off the list.
Download the New Year Resolution Tracker here.
I am already brainstorming what my tracker will include. I’m so excited to see my progress throughout the year.